Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Damn, It's been a while

It's been quite awhile since I wrote in my blog and I apologize for not keeping up with the B.S., I haven't an excuse. Stephanie keeps telling me, "Dad, I check your blog page every other day or so and you haven't written one in a long time." Well, I checked and I believe the last one I did was for G.G.'s 100th Birthday party in Cadillac.


Actually, not much has been going in my old life. I'm sure that the 6 people that read this sh-t know that Jennifer and Eddie were married. Jennifer is the Office Manager at National City Bank and is also acting Manager as the current Manager just resigned. Stephanie has just received a promotion at her place of employment and it looks as if she may be doing some traveling in her new position to meet with clients. She still comes over and raids our freezer before she leaves to go back to her place in Lansing. She's having her upstairs attic fixed up to become her bedroom and using her downstairs bedroom for whatever. Debbie is still mean to me and you all know that I'm not deserving of any of any of it.



I still have my good and my bad days because of my back. Some days when the pain isn't so intense, I think that I'm starting to be on the mend and start doing things that I used to do, but soon realize that my back isn't healed and I was a fool for trying. One thing though, I don't have the severe stabbing pains as often that I was experiencing almost everyday of my life. But you know, compared to what some other people have that can't be cured, my back problems are nothing in comparison. I'm positive that one day soon I'll be back to my same old perverted self, and it can't come too soon for me.



On Saturday, all but one of my grade school buddies from Detroit are coming up and we're going to head over to Springport to play some golf. Well, I'm going to try and play. If I can't, I'll just ride along in the cart and B.S. with my friends. The six of us have been Best Bud's since Kindergarten, playing football, baseball and hockey together, learning to golf together and just plain ass hanging around and chasing women together. These guys are like my brothers, but without having to put up with their bullsh-t twenty four hours a day. It's too bad we don't live closer to each other so we could hang even more. This picture was taken up North at Sandy's (lower right, next to me) second home at Nub's Nob at Harbor Springs when we do our Annual Up Norf Golf Outing.


Debbie decided that after she completely changed the looks of our bedroom and one other bedroom upstairs and painted the upstairs bathroom (pronounced Baff-room - if you're in her Third Grade Class in Jackson), that MY Baff-room off the family room needed to be completely re-done also. So, since I'm a sh-tty painter in her book, she painted that also (I did the taping). While out looking at paint, I saw a bedroom that was done in two colors and demanded (begged) to have my baff-room done in the same colors and surprisingly, she agreed (after promising her I'd rub her feet for a week). I had visions of finally changing the looks of things that were on the walls and making it a 'Manly Room', with things a man loves doing. I could see pictures of my kayaking trips in descending frames next to the window, my backpacking trips with Steve and golfing trips with my friends on another wall, you know, MANLY STUFF, but it was not to be. I have little green duck soap from our trip to Memphis when we stayed at the Peabody, two figurines of George and Martha Washington that her Grandmother made, and things I don't even have a clue what they are. She doesn't even go down there except once a week, maybe. But, she did a fantastic job and I have to admit, I am a sh-tty painter and couldn't have come close to her accomplishment. In my book, she is indeed a Sh-t House painter.



There is something that has been bothering me for some time now and I can't find the answer to the question. If anyone of the six people that read this knows the answer to the question I seek, it will be greatly appreciated...... If conjoined twins participate in sports, are they counted as one or two players?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it has been a while since you've entertained me with your humor. I hope that you continue to write and I'll be seeing you in a month or two. I miss your writing and I miss you.

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

OOOOO the bathroom looks good. Love the pics and glad to be back reading your blog!