Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Home Intruder Captured

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Best of times for me, and the worst of times for that hideous creature who entered my garage uninvited. I never thought I'd ever have to call the Po Po on anyone or anything, but today when I walked out of my kitchen and into the garage I instantly realized that someone or something had violated my space. "Hello" I said from my cell phone. "This is Jim Hall on Boody Hwy. and I have a prowler cornered in my garage and I think he's going to try and bolt." I was told an officer was on his way and not to try any heroics.


I remained in the garage, keeping an eye on the predator that was now hiding amongst my belongings. One time becoming enraged when the intruder tried to move, I said in a calm voice "Move and I'll pop a cap in your in your ugly ass ." The intruder looked at me with his cold eyes and stopped dead his tracks. He knew he was cornered and I wasn't just a helpless 60 yr old. He knew he had met his match. Luckily for him, the Eaton County Authorities arrived, just as I was about to take matters into my own hands.


As the officer stepped from his vehicle and was reaching for his sidearm, I told him it wasn't necessary and that all the fight was gone. The culprit was cornered and laying subdued on the garage floor, all the fight was gone from his now shivering frame. "Thanks for getting here so quickly Officer, but as you can tell, I have the situation under control." He thanked me and said that he wished there were more Citizens like myself and that my quick response probably stopped this vile creature from entering into other residences.




As this courageous County Law Enforcement Officer walked to where I had this lowlife trapped, he could see that there was indeed no fight left and all he had to do was take this lowlife piece of sh-t away to the hoosegow. Again I thanked him for his fast response and asked what he was going to do next. He looked at me with tired eyes and said. "My shift is over, my duties to the public are complete, so I think I'm heading to the bar and pound down some brewski's." I handed him a couple of bucks and said, "Here you go my friend, the first one's on me. Tonight, my family can sleep in peace."






















































2 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

HAHAAHHAHAHA! That was so funny. I live in the middle suburbia, so maybe the oppossums will stay away!

Mona said...

I was just about to ask, "What the HELL is it?" I am NOT a country girl either!