Sunday, March 11, 2007

Please Help

I don't usually do this, but I felt the need to share this with my fellow bloggers. Although Deb and I no longer have a dog, I know that some of my loyal readers own Chihuahuas and because of that, this story really hit home.

I know most of you are dog lovers and will help this poor woman. Our neighbor has lost her Chihuahua and is desperate to find him. She does a lot of traveling and always takes her dog Max with her. Yesterday, she was sitting on the couch watching TV and she called for Max, but he didn't heed her command as usual. She continually called out for her puppy and then noticed the back door was open. Max is 3 yrs old and an inside dog and she is frantic. She has been putting up signs everywhere around the Eaton Rapids and Charlotte area in hopes that someone would spot the little fellow. If you see this dog, please let me know and I will notify her immediately. Your help would be greatly appreciated.


5 comments:

Karen said...

You are such a freaking idiot....LMFAO.

Mona said...

Don't let Karen fool you, Jim! She was on the phone with me when she brought up your blog and said "Oh, Mom! Uncle Jim has blogged about someone who lost their dog."

Then she started laughing uncontrollably.

Karen said...

Yeah whatever, I can be Cat for a moment and actually play into the story til I saw the damn picture...LMAO

Unknown said...

Haven't you learned yet Karen? It's even called "B.S." hehehe

Karen said...

Okay everyone can just shut the hell up....HAHAHHHAHA