Saturday, February 17, 2007

Deb Say's I Need A Hobby

Well, it's the weekend once again I should be up at Lake State enjoying the weekend with my niece. Our niece, Tori Lee, invited Deb and I up to party with her and her Mom and Dad who are there for a visit also. Unfortunately, I have to work. But, last night I was informed that my schedule had changed and I now I only have to work on Sunday. A long drive for only a day of enjoyment. With Jennifer getting married in September, I figure the O.T. will help pay the expenses that will be incurred and we can always get together with the family at a later and of course, warmer time.

The other night while bitching to Deb, about how I have zero time during the day to do anything, she mentioned that I should maybe take up a hobby to entertain myself at night when I came home. I told her I have one, but she informed me that 'kick'n back' and watching t.v. really wasn't what she was talking about. So, I started browsing the web for some exciting things that I might enjoy doing when I come home at night. Of course, everything I found interesting and thought I'd enjoy doing would cost thousands in start-up money.

Being winter with a shiiiiiiit load of snow on the ground, I thought, "What can I do that won't cost me a thing and will get me back in shape for the start of golf season which by the way is just around the cornor?" And then it hit me, Swimming! Deb immediately informed me that the pool at the High School wasn't open that late at night and to think of something else. But knowing me, I wasn't about to let that one small detail stop me. Was she surprised when she looked outside and found me frolicking in Nature's wintry pool, enjoying my new hobby.

6 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Ok--that's just wrong! Please tell me that you found that pic on the internet and those aren't actually your butt cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Guess this is something that will have to be pondered for years to come.

Unknown said...

I think i'll let the masses ponder that, I'll be in denial for years to come hahha

Anonymous said...

I know those butt cheeks.

Mona said...

I absolutely CANNOT breathe, I am laughing SO hard! Only you, Jim!

Karen said...

Catie is screaming...she said the same thing ...THATS JUST WRONG!!! Im gonna let her think its you for now...LMAO.