Thursday, February 1, 2007

Amazing Archaeologcal Find



While preparing my small but plentiful garden area for this springs' planting, I unearthed some type of skeletal remains. Shocked by my accidental find, I pain stakingly removed all the debris from around the bones and noticed they were humanoid. Concerned this may be some sort of a secret burial place for who knows what, I called an archaeologist buddy of mine at M.S.U and he immediately came over to check out my rare discovery. After hours and hours of reassembling the bones, we came to the conclusion that I had unearthed the remains of the first Eaton Rapids Police Officer dating back to the turn of the century. How did we come to this conclusion you may be asking yourself? Check out the position of the head. Even still today when you see one of Eaton Rapids finest, you'll notice their head is in the same location.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Please tell me your kidding...

Mona said...

I am SURE that is the correct conclusion! HA HA!

Anonymous said...

You are one crazy Mutha Focker.