Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sadness in the family

I have some sad news to report. Jennifer's beloved cat Reagan passed away last night for no apparent reason. I talked to her on my way home last night and she told me that he wasn't feeling well and had been throwing up a few times and was just laying around and not being the frisky cat that he was. He was fine during the day and all of a sudden, he became ill. I told her that he just probably caught something and was a little sick, but would recover like everyone else does that is feeling ill.
When I arrived home from work, she called and he had become worse and wanted to take him to the vet and we found one that stayed open 24 hours. Eddie had taken her car to work and she didn't have one at home, so I drove over to take her to the Mag Plant to get her car. When I arrived, she came out and said that she thought Reagan was gone and under her bed. Unfortunately, she was right.
Reagan was a good cat, a little shy around people at first, but when he finally warmed up to you, he was around you constantly purring and rubbing on you the way cats do. I will truly miss him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Reagan very much. Reagan was a very good cat. He enjoyed spending time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He and his brother Jagger enjoyed playing with each other and running throughout the house! Reagan, like his mother, enjoyed eating! I love you Dad, thank you for all you did for me the night Reagan died. I could not have made it through without you! You took good care of me and also Reagan. Reagn had a very good like and will be truely missed.