Thursday, January 4, 2007

Trying to change the page setup

It's 12:45 a.m., and I just had some leftover steak. When I talk leftovers, I mean just that. I ate what was left over on Debbie's plate. No potato. No veggies. Just steak. She said that she'd cook for me, but she gave me the 'Doyleen' look and I knew instantly, that wasn't happening. Lucky for me, there was something left at all. After I finished the last bite, she looked up from the couch and said "You know, that was going to be your lunch for work tomorrow. Guess you'll just have to take a PB&J. Actually, that's better than what they have in the 'Wheel of Death' at work. The Wheel of Death is the vending machine. High priced and everything sucks. I had an egg salad sandwich from there, went back to my desk (when I had one) and puked. Some nasty sheeeeet.

I've been noticing the pages on other bogs covers and I need to do a little something with mine. I actually haven't had the time to try anything, but if my cover looks different than my two previous entries, I've succeeded. Time to kick back until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mona said...

I don't think it worked....when you learn, you can teach me.