Tuesday, January 2, 2007

My First Blog at age 58

Ok, I've finally been talked into creating my own blog page. I don't know if I'll be posting on a daily basis, but will try and fill your day with my crazy thoughts about life, leisure and the pursuit of my happiness, or in other words, 'What makes Jimmy run'.

News about family/friends will be included. Pictures of ME will be featured doing strange things to keep you coming back to MY PAGE. Pictures of Debbie, History (my cat) and of my friends will be featured. So the term "Careful for what you wish for" has now come true for YOU.

Be scared people, be very scared - B.S. from J.E. is now a reality.

3 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Hee hee! I look forward to the new blog. Almost as good as your "Dad's newsletter" from a few years back!

Mona said...

Why do you think I "browbeat" him?
This is certain to be great entertainment from "Jimmy Hall the Human Ball"

Karen said...

Okay you can blog... You should so totally put up your song lyrics on here. I know I miss them!! They make me laugh so hard I could pee my pants.